Important Things to Note
- Coincall only process USDT withdrawal via ERC20 and TRC20 networks, withdrawal via other networks will cause your asset to be lost and unrecoverable. Please do not use Polygon, BSC20, or other network's wallet address for withdrawal.
- XRP is a payment ID token, please fill in the payment/Memo ID whenever required to prevent losing your XRP withdrawals.
Checks to be done before submitting a support ticket
- Check the withdrawal history from the wallet page.
- Copy the transaction ID of your withdrawal and paste it in https://etherscan.io/ (if you use ERC20 network) or https://tronscan.org/ (if you use TRC20 network).
- Make sure this transaction on the blockchain is already successful. If withdrawal is already successful, you are recommended to contact the receiving wallet for assistance.
- If the withdrawal transaction ID is not found or successful, please submit a support ticket here. Our support team will assist you as soon as possible.