Please read this material and we will help you complete the personal KYC verification procedure. Coincall's KYC consists of three levels, namely basic, level 1 and level 2. Continue to complete the advanced verification, and you will get more withdrawal benefits.
We utilize automated systems to verify customer information. While ensure efficiency, the system requires clear pictures and documents. Please prepare your personal ID card, passport or driver's license. Please make sure to use a valid ID that is within the expiry date and was issued within 10 years. After that, do liveness detection for facial recognition. For this step, you need a webcam.
To ensure your application is automatically and correctly processed, please follow the recommendations below:
- Make sure to use your legal name and last name (and that this name matches the name on your ID precisely).
- Use your full, current address.
- Take the pictures in a well-lit place.
- Make sure to submit your selfie and ID images separately. Including both your face and ID in one image scan may result in unsuccessful verification.
- On the document picture, make sure the whole document is visible and readable.
- Consider taking the selfie with a solid background to help your camera focus on you or your ID.
- Make sure the ID is not damaged or expired. Typically, a government-issued passport that uses the English/Latin alphabet is more likely to be accepted.
- Ensure that the photos are clear and that the ID and your face are legible before submitting.
- After completing the KYC verification, we will notify you of the result by email. Usually it takes about 5-10 minutes. Thanks for your patience.
Please read the above suggestions carefully, and follow the steps below to verify your identity when you are ready:
2. Please follow the instructions to complete the verification.
3. After completing the KYC verification, we will notify you of the result by email. Usually, it takes about 5-10 minutes. Thanks for your patience.
If you are having trouble with our verification process, here are some troubleshooting tips that can help:
- Update your browser to the most current version (and update the Flash plugin if you have it installed)
- Google Chrome and Firefox browsers are recommended on Windows/macOS/Linux
- Close any applications that might be using the webcam and ensure the webcam is working properly
- Enable the webcam in your browser settings
- Don't redact any information on your documents
- Take the photos in a well-lit room and ensure that they are clear and that the ID is legible
If your verification is on a 'timeout', this timeout should last for a few minutes, after which you can try again.
If you encounter further problems or need assistance with the verification process - do not hesitate to create a support ticket, and an agent will assist you as soon as possible.
As a reminder, please do not attach any verification photos in a response to a support ticket. If you are still encountering problems, please take a screenshot of the error message and provide some details of the issue so we can troubleshoot accordingly.