Institutional Coincall accounts are required for any accounts being opened on behalf of non-individuals.
Below are the key requirements to open a Coincall institutional account:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Recent (not more than 3 months old) document that reflects registration with authorities (business register extract, Certificate of Incumbency, Certificate of Good Standing).
- A URL of a government website containing your company details that verify the authenticity of the registration.
- A list of names, dates of birth, residential addresses, and ownership percentages of all directors.
- Register of Members / Shareholders (including names, dates of birth, addresses, and ownership percentages).
- A signed and dated organizational structure showing the directors and shareholders, including share percentages and countries of residence/incorporation.
- Recent (not more than 3 months old) proof of registered office for the entity (e.g. bank statement, tax bill, lease agreement, contract for the corporate service provider)
- Name of each person authorized to trade
Additional documentation and information may be required based on the type of institution being onboarded.
Please visit here to start the onboarding process.
Step1: Login to your account > Negative to Verification > Institution Verification > Level 1 "Verify Now"
Step 2: Please fill the Contact Person Details
Step 3: Please upload all of the necessary documents， from there please follow the instructions to complete the verification.
If you encounter further problems or need assistance with the verification process - do not hesitate to create a support ticket, and an agent will assist you as soon as possible.
As a reminder, please do not attach any verification photos in a response to a support ticket. If you are still encountering problems, please take a screenshot of the error message and provide some details of the issue so we can troubleshoot accordingly.